What to do when you have an idea for a program or project?
When you have an idea for a new development or a need for knowledge in the materials domain, you can contact SIM. We listen to your ideas and give our advice on how to proceed.
This advice can include:
- Contacts for possible parties in the consortium (research groups and companies)
- Questions and tips related to the roadmap and the valorization that could be obtained with the program results
- Which parts of the idea to further elaborate
- Information about the aspects that are important for evaluating a program proposal by external experts
- Advice on timing and budget
- Possible synergies with ongoing research in Flanders within or outside the context of SIM
It could also be that your idea fits in an existing research program: SIM will then refer you to the relevant program manager for further discussion.