Guido Verhoeven, General Manager at SIM, serves as guest jury member
Are you a Cleantech Hero in the field of materials? Does your company make an important contribution to a more sustainable world with its innovations or use of materials? Read on and apply!
This year, Cleantech Flanders is once again organising the Cleantech Hero awards. Companies interested in participating can compete for the Cleantech Hero Materials award 2022 via this channel. After the public voting, jury members Joy Donné (CEO Flanders Investment & Trade), Dirk Fransaer (CEO VITO), Frans Snijkers (Director Cleantech Flanders), Guido Verhoeven (General Manager SIM) and Tine Schaerlaekens (Director Innovation Essencia) will pick the winner.
Who can participate?
Is the recovery and reuse of raw materials, innovative recycling, upcycling … part of your business activities? Are you developing innovative materials for sustainable energy solutions? Are you familiar with innovative recycling, upcycling, and retrofitting? Is your company working on replacing fossil-based materials? Or are you a frontrunner in bio-based materials? Then you are qualified! Find all participation and evaluation criteria on this webpage.
What can you win?
- Cleantech label: you can brand the Cleantech Hero Materials label in your corporate communications for 1 year.
- Professional company portrait: you win a 2-minute professional company documentary.
- Cleantechflanders.com: you will be featured on the Cleantech Flanders website as Cleantech Hero.
- Promotion: Cleantech Flanders promotes your company on social media, events, news and press releases, newsletters and via partner media.
- Cleantech Report: you will appear in the annual Cleantech Report.
Supported by VITO, and in collaboration with companies, research institutes, governments, and civil society, Cleantech Flanders acts as a catalyst for innovation and implementation of cleantech in society. They are active in various sectors, in several cleantech domains, including energy, materials, mobility and water.
Interested? Register now via this link and maybe your company will become the Cleantech Hero Materials of 2022!