- This event has passed.
FIT event ‘Start the new year with new opportunities inside and outside the UK’
January 9 - January 19
A new year, renewed funding at FIT and the start of the third year of the EU-UK trade agreement. Although a long-awaited trade agreement emerged two years ago, the Brexit has yet to prove a “done deal” in practice. Entrepreneurs repeatedly faced delayed deadlines. And FIT’s Brexit Helpdesk also continues to receive a lot of questions from entrepreneurs every week.
Between 9 and 19 January, the Flanders Investment & Trade Brexit unit is therefore organising a free event in each Flemish province to:
- reflect on what has already changed since the UK’s exit from the EU
- map out what is yet to change for the Flemish exporter
- list what (financial) support from FIT companies can benefit from.
FIT concludes each event with a networking reception where companies can interact with the FIT Brexit advisers, the Brexit funding advisers of FIT and VLAIO and the Advisers International Entrepreneurship in the province concerned. Of course, your company is also cordially invited!
- 6pm – 6.30pm: Info session ‘Two years of trade and cooperation agreement between the EU and the UK’
- 6.30pm – 7pm: Info session ‘Financial support FIT’
- 7pm – 9pm: Networking reception
Where and when?
- 9 January 2023: Redloft, Hugo van der Goesstraat 17A, 9000 Gent
- 10 January 2023: Kasteel ter Ham, De Maillé de la Tour Landrylaan 2, 1820 Steenokkerzeel
- 11 January 2023: Ter Eeste in Brouwerij Rodenbach, Spanjestraat 133, 8800 Roeselare
- 16 January 2023: C-mine-Paardenstallen, C-mine 10, 3600 Genk
- 19 January 2023: The Chapel & The Cellar, Sint-Romboutskerkhof 2, 2800 Mechelen
3 days before each event. The event is free of charge. All further event info and the possibility to register can be found via this link.